This eggnog recipe is pretty special. Seriously, what would the Christmas season be without eggnog?! This date-sweetened vegan eggnog is perfect for those who are health-conscious! Whether you’re dairy-free or vegan, there’s no need to miss out on this classic holiday cocktail!
Not only is our eggnog recipe vegan, but it’s also simple, refreshing and filled with festive ingredients. This is THE perfect healthy drink for the holidays! You just need 10 minutes to make this simple vegan eggnog, which is so creamy, sweet and tasty.
Or feel like trying something new? Check out the recipe for moon milk!
If you prefer to drink alcohol, you can also add some rum, bourbon, or brandy, it’s up to you.
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 3 dates
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- freshly grated nutmeg (to taste)
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk full fat, canned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Nordic Oil 15% CBD oil
- Add the cashews, dates, cinnamon, and nutmeg into the food processor. Blend.
- Once the cashews have formed a paste, add the coconut milk, water and vanilla. Mix for approximately 3 minutes.
- Dispense. Heat until warm to serve. Add your daily dose of CBD oil.
You can also serve this drink cold with ice, sprinkle ground nutmeg on top, and then garnish with star anise and cinnamon sticks. Be creative and improve your gastronomical quotient. Cheers! Christmas is coming soon!
Only for new customers, we offer the following coupon code for a 12% discount on your first order.
* valid for all Nordic Oil products (excl. bundles)